Ang: Re: [HCDX]: Drake R8A / Icom R75

Well Richard, I went from R70 to 7030+ and it is not that difficult at all. After a few days you will manage most of the tricks.
73
Kaj

>>> Richard Jary <jary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 99-08-07 12:57 >>>
Thanks to everyone who replied to my query on these two sets.

I was still a bit undecided but someone in Tasmania wanted to sell a Drake
and was going to ship it up here to me in Sydney where there are more
people to sell. So I could have had a play. In fact, it never showed up
anyway.

I have found an AR7030 from someone else in the Club at A$1100 so I have
decided to go with that. If it turns out that I can't get used to it's
menu system or just don't like it I should be able to sell for a similar
amount and might go for the R75, which with the AUD going up and our sales
tax on electronics items here going down might be quite reasonable.

73s

Richard