[HCDX]: Eclipse reception 1602 khz

During Eclipse day at 1025 UTC:
My receiver and cassette deck we're tuned on 1602 Khz:
After listening the tape I did Id BBC Radio Kent (SINPO 33333
at top) and Radio Vitoria (SINPO 32323).
Both stations with heavy fading between 1020-1040, after that they
we're gone suddenly, normally at this time no reception
possibility of these station.
Alas enough I have not monitored other frequencys on MW.
I will keep the tape in my tapes archive,because this was
really historic from mine opinion, the fading was very fast
and deep,I never heard that before!

73!

Ruud Vos
Utrecht