SV: [HCDX]: Re: AR7030 MEMORY function

Very strange indeed, Karel.  Just for the record, my AR7030 had software version 14B when purchased, later upgraded to 16B.  The MEM function worked identically in both versions.

Perhaps you should ask AOR UK for a replacement of the microprocessor.

---From the world's northernmost DX-er---
                   71°N, 29°E
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9980 Berlevĺg, Norway