[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] UNID-1630

By the way, there were times last night when they were much weaker,
as if power were lowered, but I never heard them drop carrier.
So I guess tonight's the night we'll see how powerful a punch they pack
after sunset.
But there were a few occasions when I'd estimate on my mental "guess-
meter" that they were about S5 and faded from there, so maybe there's
hope. (I have heard a few stations which don't drop carrier when powering
up and down, especially if pattern doesn't change.
I did get KCJJ under them last night, but it wasn't easy, and of course,
XEUT had no modulation.
--Rick