[HCDX]: Excellent condx this morning

Hi tropical bands hunters and conditions watchers,

there were excellent conditions on this european morning (AUG 18, around
0400 UTC) to Lima area on tropical bands.

Radio del Pacifico (4975.15) - I think I never heard such a good signal of
this station before. Listening on AR7030 with SYNCHRO and a 5 kHz filter - a
strong signal and no QRM brought me a very nice recording with several IDs.

I was allerted by an unusually good signal of another station from Lima -
Radio Comas TV on 3270.5 kHz which is on one of my receiver´s memories that
I have been scanning.

Contrary - Radio Cora (Lima, 4914.4) was inaudible - it seems this station
is now only irregularly on, at least at this time.

Other LA stations in the 60 + 90 mb were not exceptionally good, I noted
only slightly improved signals.

Maybe this message would allert those fellow DXers in America that DX at
around 1000 UTC for LA signals. Sent off at 0525 UTC.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic