[HCDX]: BRASIL DX 99

BRASIL DX 99 -  Sao Paulo, Brazil - Nikkey Hotel, September 4, 1999

We are glad to invite you to take part in a great open DX meeting:
Brasil DX 99, a meeting for shortwave listeners, DXers and
radio-hobbyists in general.

The meeting came from an original idea by Cassiano Alves Macedo, who
produces and presents the program "Encontro DX" for Radio Aparecida in
Sao Paulo. His idea was very welcome by the staff of DX Clube Paulista
who started its organization.

There will be various activities regarding the radio listening hobby,
such as drawings, chats, speeches, interviews and much more to please
you!

We have contacted various broadcasters and await their revert. There are
good possibilities for international broadcasters who transmit to Brazil
to be present.