[HCDX]: "Scream of the Butterfly"

Hi,

I just received a message from Jonny Rockin of "The Scream of the
Butterfly".
Here are some excerpts:

"Dear Klaus,
How good to hear from you! You will be pleased to know that I just sent out
your QSL yesterday, so you should be receiving it soon.
The item on "DX Partyline" which you heard was that I am going to be doing
my show on WRMI, Radio Miami International, beginning next month.
Eventually, I hope to be doing the show every week, but for this first month
we will be on Sunday, September 5, at 0400 UTC. The program will be carried
by WRMI's North American service on 7465 kHz. This may be a difficult DX
catch for you, as the antenna beam is 317 degrees, but the power is 50kW, so
there might be a chance to listen is you are up that early.
Hopefully we will be on every other week commencing in October. The airtime
will advance one hour UTC after Daylight Savings Time ends here in the U.S.
The first program affected by the time change would be the October 31 (UTC)
show.
There is more information about our show at the Scream of the Butterfly
webpage. It is located at:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Garage/9861";

I heard the station via SWRS (http://listen.to/swrs).

73 and good DX,