Re: I: [HCDX]: Is Senegal-765 still active ?

Re: I: [HCDX]: Is Senegal-765 still active ?

Dakar-765 still seems SILENT at least after 2300 UTC when
they should be strong (and when numerous other MW West
Africans ARE strong) at coastal sites here in Massachusetts.

I listened last night (25 AUG) from Granite Pier in
Rockport and found Switzerland alone on the channel at
poor to fair level.

I haven't seen Jean Burnell's findings on this question
yet.

73 / good DX ... Mark

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA, USA
e-mail: WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx