[HCDX]: 1485 Haagstad Radio

Hi,

Just spoke with a lady at the station: she said it is OK to send reception
reports or cassettes and they will be verified in time.

The reason for the delay in verifying reports already received: trouble with
fake reports!

Address once again:

Haagstad Radio
t.a.v. Mila (she is the lady I mentioned and takes care of PR)
Beeklaan 162
2562 AP 's-Gravenhage
Nederland

MM: According to Ludo Maes the station bought the transmitter in the USA and
power is 1 kW. Location of the antenna is in Leidschendam on the property of
a farmer. There seems to be a photograph of it somewhere.

MR: No news from Nederland, except that there is a kind of euphoria re the
possible engagement of Crown Prince Willem-Alexander with Miss Maxima
Zorreguieta from Argentina.
We're all keeping our fingers crossed. Latest news: she is a stunner!

OTHERS: Thanks for the reactions about the 27 mHz station. The list will
very useful.

73

Piet