[HCDX]: Fwd: Re: KAZJ-1680

--- Begin Message ---
Looks like we might have another X-bander on the air... ?

Robert Wien
E-mail addresses: rjwmail@xxxxxxxxx
or wienrobert@xxxxxxxxxxx (home)
robert.wien@xxxxxxxx (work)

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Robert:

Thank you for checking out Inspiration Radio Group web site. KKMO AM 1680 is
our newest station, Tacoma's Teaching and Talk. I am pretty much sure that
your friend has heard our station. KKMO is currently on the air, and is also
available on the internet at http://www.inspirationradio.com check it out
for yourself, and let us know what you think,

God bless you,

Elena Kazakova
Web Site Editor
Inspiration Radio Group