Re: [HCDX]: KXOL-1660 IS OFF

In a message dated 9/11/99 1:21:21 AM Central Daylight Time, mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> At 2300 PDT, KXOL cut their music, leaving an OC once again. The only
>  thing I am hearing here on the West Coast is WQSN with 1on1 Sports.
>  No sign of waco, so they probably are off at Midnight CDT.
>  73s,

KRZX 1660 Waco goes off the air at midnight.  From what I've heard they have
been slow to get their transmitter up to full strength while they try to work
out the technical aspects of having both their AM and FM transmitters on the
same tower.  However, they should have everything cleared up in the next
week.  Once they get some other equipment in, they will begin overnight
operation.