[HCDX]: in response to strange message about Phase Shift Amplifier

On 09/15/99 16:57:54 you wrote:

>The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the
>addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is st
>rictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all
>copies of the original message.

Hello everyone.  I don't know where this crazy message originated.
A strange joke perhaps ?

There is nothing restricted or confidential about any of my
technical articles.  They are written by me and are distributed
freely to the radio hobby community.

Jerry, I think an explanation is in order.  Why was this sent
to all the addressees of my original message ?  What's the
point here ?

73 ... Mark