Re: [HCDX]: Kiwa MW Air Core loop

Ruud Vos wrote:

> Hi to all of you out there,
>
> I like to listen often the mediumwave bands,now I want to buy a good
> antenna.
> Is there anyone on the list wich use the MW Air Core loop antenna of Kiwa
> Electronics?

Hello Ruud.

I've been using the Kiwa since shortly after it was introduced. As
mediumwave antennas go, I consider it among the best, if not the best.
Even today, I will stand by my original Proceedings review which you can
read at:

http://www.wolfenet.com/~kiwa/proceed.html

On my own site you can also find an interesting article comparing the
Kiwa active and RSM 105 passive loops. Written by accomplished DXer Mark
Connelly, it offers further insights into the Kiwa. Well worth reading.

http://home.inforamp.net/~funk/Kiwa-105.html

--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser