Antw: [HCDX]: Radio Villa

I was also able to listen to radio Villa this morning (26.September) between 03:00 and 04:00 swiss local time on 4960.1kHz
with a great signal. Does someone know if this station replaced Radio Cima Cien which was transmitting on the same frequency some time ago? I saw, the adress and the owner of Radio Villa is the same as Radio Cima Cien.

73 s

Giovanni D Amico

>>> "Michael Schnitzer" <mschnitzer@xxxxxxx> 25.09.1999  12.41 Uhr >>>
Hello everywhere,

this morning I could receive again the new station from Santo Domingo. Here
now the log in detail:

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

4960.1  Radio Villa, Santo Domingo; September 25, 0535-0604, Spanish, music
and songs from the Caribbean, not merengue (!), several IDs, one of them as
follows: "Esta es HIAH, Radio Villa ...La Sencilla de Santo Domingo". They
also mentioned their new shortwave outlet. Sign off at 0604.  SINPO  34423

vy 73

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxx
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 25m longwire & DX-One Professional
Location: Hassfurt, Germany