[HCDX]: RRI on 3976 without Budapest

Dear Indonesia DX-hunters,
In Europe, the autumn season to hear Tropical Band RRI stations seems to pick up steam.
Today, I received to my surprise RRI Pontianak on 3976.1 kHz at 16.30 UTC.Reception weak but readable. Normally this station is completely blocked by the 1600 s/on of R. Budapest on 3975.  Does someone know if this absence of Budapest is just a one-off occasion, or if they changed schedule ?
RRI went on until 16.56. s/off with well known Love Ambon guitar tune.

At the same time (1630-1658) I had a very weak signal (music) on 3985.8 kHz, which I presume might be RRI Surabaya (listed 3985.6 v). However, before I could get an ID the signal was swamped by the s/on of IRRS on 3985.
Does anyone know the latest frequency and schedule of RRI Surabaya ?

Regards,
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany
AR7030 + 15m longwire.