[HCDX]: ## St Peter & St Paul Archipelago ##

[HCDX]: ## St Peter & St Paul Archipelago ##

Dear Fellows:

A call from the Brazilian Navy informed us that there will be
a delay of our departure to the St Peter & St Paul Rocks
Archipelago, PY0S, Brazil, due to a mechanical problem in one
of the Ten. Boanerges ship´s engine, which is now being repaired
and for some advantage for next trips.

We are in contact with the Brazilian Navy for further details,
which we will let your know about in a few days. Please, stay
tuned at DX reflectors.

Vy 73,
Natal DX Group
PY0S Team - Brazil