[HCDX]: KIWA loop

Hi all HCDX'ers,

Please can users of the MW Air-Core loop antenna of KIWA report me about their
experiences with this antenna?
Posible I order the antenna, but the quality must be high, the price is not
very low: 360 dollar for the antenna plus Airmail Shipping 100 dollar, so It's
a lott of money for a antenna only to use between 530-1700 Khz.
I life near a railway, about 50 meters, so the antenna can pick up some noise
from coming by trains,I do not know If it is sensitive for this kind of noise?
My T2FD and MLB1 of RF Systems are picking up some noise from the trains, but I
can life with It, It's not to much.
So please tell me some about your personal experiences!
Thank you all for the help and the reactions!

73!

Ruud Vos
Utrecht
Holland.