[HCDX]: Australasian Shortwave Digest

Dear World Radio Monitor,

Greetings from Melbourne, home of the 1956 Olympics, and centre of world
radio monitoring!

We are pleased to advise that scores of subscriptions have been received
from Australia and worldwide for our new hard-copy non-commercial monthly
publication THE AUSTRALASIAN SHORTWAVE DIGEST.

The Digest concentrates on topical, timely, and accurate news about SW
broadcasts to, and from ASIA, THE FAR EAST, THE INDIAN SUB-CONTINENT, THE
MIDDLE EAST, AUSTRALIA, and SIBERIA, and draws heavily on our free weekly
E-mailed ELECTRONIC DX PRESS newsletters.

The Digest is commercially printed, saddle stitched, A4 format, and is
mailed around the 16th of each month.

There is no obligation to contribute to it! If you don't like it, we'll
refund your money in full!

The August edition contained a bonus - our complete MIDWINTER SPECTRUM
STUDY, listing several hundred entries of transmissions monitored in
Melbourne between 0000 and 0400 UTC on frequencies up to 9999 kHz during
June and July.

The forthcoming October issue will include a special 15 MHZ SPECTRUM STUDY
made in Melbourne up to October 14 on freqs between 15050 and 15800 kHz
between 0200 and 0600 UTC.

Unlike e-mailed newsletters, the DIGEST can be folded, written on, filed,
eaten off, opened at any page, and read conveniently!

A trial subscription for the first six issues (AUG 1999 THROUGH JAN 2000)
is only A$15 [in Australia] or US$15/A$25/20 IRCs] airmail elsewhere. A
SPECIAL REDUCED SUBSCRIPTION is available for the next four issues [OCTOBER
THROUGH JANUARY] for A$10 [Australia] or US$10/A$15/12 IRCs airmail
elsewhere.

Payment in cash [AUS or US], cheque/money order [payable in AUSTRALIAN
DOLLARS to Bob Padula], or IRCs.

The subscription covers costs of editorial research, communications
charges, printing, packaging,and mailing.

Orders and payments to be sent to:

Bob Padula
404 Mont Albert Rd
Surrey Hills
Victoria 3127
AUSTRALIA

TEL/FAX: (03) 9898 2906
E-mail:bpadula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: hrrp://members.tripod.com/~bpadula/edxp.html

Thanks for reading this message!

** Have you checked out

--->>http://members.tripod.com/~bpadula/asialink.html  ???