Re: [HCDX]: HF Monitoring Study Available (FREE)

Re: [HCDX]: HF Monitoring Study Available (FREE)

Hi Bob,

Please email the study. Thanks.

DanF

At 10/10/1999 04:41 AM , you wrote:
Dear Radio Monitoring Colleague,

The October issue of the popular hard-copy "AUSTRALASIAN SHORTWAVE GUIDE"
(a service of the Electronic DX Press) contains a special monitoring study,
made here in Melbourne during the two weeks up to October 9, for the period
0200-0600 UTC, for frequencies between 15050 to 15800 kHz. The study
analysed occupancy of all 151 channels (5 KHz nominal carrier frequency
separation), with 117 channels actually in use for some or all of the
monitoring period.There are some 200 individual entries.

The article also gives a general description of propagation mechanisms into
Melbourne for the time period observed.The stidy is arranged in frequency
order, showing transmitter country/location, organisation, languages, and
other details.

Should you not be a subscriber to the "Digest", I am offering you the
Study, free of charge, sent electronically to you at your request.The file
is in Word 7.0 format, binary, uncompressed. If you would like a copy,
please E-mail me without delay with your request! For statistical
purposes,would you advise your receiving location and country, please.

I am pleased to be able to share this monitoring study with you.

With kind regards

Bob Padula

Electronic DX Press Convenor,
404 Mont Albert Road.
Surrey Hills,
Victoria 3127,
Australia.

Tel/FAX: +61 3 9898 2906

E-mail: bpadula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan Ferguson            K4VOA           Northern Virginia
df@xxxxxxxxxx

GOOD HOME PROVIDED FOR WAYWARD HEATHKIT EQUIPMENT

Wanted:
HEATHKIT SB-110A Transceiver

National NC-190 Receiver