Re: [HCDX]: Good condx on 30-40 MHz

On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 08:13:03AM +0100, Karel Honzik wrote:
> >Good condx this afternoon (...1600... UTC) on 30-40 MHz to North and Latin
> >America with a plenty of English and Spanish speaking utility stations.
> >GOOD DX,
> >Karel Honzik
> >the Czech Republic
> >in the heart of Europe
> >*************************
>

> Unfortunately this message has been delayed 24 hours (sent to this list on
> Oct 9 at around 1700 UTC).
> So the good conditions appeared on Oct 9 (no date mentioned by me, sorry),
> on Oct 10 there were no stations audible in my location.

Sorry about that...I was quite a busy whole Sunday.

I have been thinking of few ways to improve this and enable immediate delivery
to the list:

1) I could be giving approve-passwords to people who I know are sending good
material to the list.

2) hack majordomo code to check who had sent it and based on that deliver
immediately if it's listed as "good and known" contributor.

3) Unmoderate the list and let spammers get their stuff through.

4) Sleep less. Have less life.

Risto Kotalampi