Vs: [HCDX]: VOA on 1377

Radio Free Africa was "found" by Jari Korhonen in Kitee. After monitoring the frequency and this mysterious station for some nights he finally got a clear identification, and with a little bit of ingenious detective work, he found the whereabouts of the station in a VOA affiliates list. I reported the station quickly after Jari, and we both have now got the verification as well. Mine came today. No better address than RFA Network, Mwanza, Tanzania is mentioned, but it has now been proven to be sufficient. The sticker also has a VOA logo and mentions FM frequencies for Mwanza, Shinyanga, Kagera, Dar es Salaam and Arusha and "1377 Khz AM/MW - Greak (sic) Lakes Region". They started with 30 kilowatts, but for about a week now they have been using 50 kW.

Jussi Suokas
Joensuu
Finland