[HCDX]: Log

Hi,

3274.8, Radio Mozambique; Beira, Oct. 15, 1743-1804, Male talk in
Portuguese, Beira mentioned. Short instrumental jingle. Just before 1800
drums, and the word "Journal" was heard. Then male and female talk. 23332
(Veldhuis)

Thanks to Manhendra Vaghjee for his help with this one.
I was a little confused, because both WRTH '98 and the ILG Database don't
list Portuguese on this frequency (which by the way is listed as 3277 in
WRTH, and 3281v in ILG). Mahendra confirms the station was broadcasting in
Portuguese. He also tells me there are two parallel frequencies: 3210 kHz.
SW, and 738 kHz. MW. At Mahendra's place (Mauritius), 3275 is stronger than
3210 kHz. The station has been heard on 6111 kHz. too in the past, but
Mahendra has not checked if they're still there indeed.

Best 73' from the Netherlands,
Mark Veldhuis
Receiver: JRC NRD-535
Antenna: 20 mtr. longwire