[HCDX]: Languages on the WEB ?

>At 10.23 15.10.1999 +0100, you wrote:
>>Last night after 0100 UTC I found a Quran singing station on 1467 kHz. It
>>was not there before 0100. The signal was very weak and was not // to 1512
>>kHz, where a Saudi tx signed on at 0100 too. There was Quran on 1512 too,
>>but another "version".
>>0138 UTC: short ann. by a woman sounding like FARSI !  So I checked Iran,
>>strong on 1386 kHz, but it was not in //.
>>At 0133 UTC I noted a fade in of another very weak signal on 1467 kHz.
>>A man was talking, sounding like FARSI !  And again, not // to Iran 1386
>>kHz. The signal was really weak, fading in within long intervals of 15
>>minutes or so, then mixed with the signal described above. So it remained
>>UNID too...
>
>Most probably Kyrgyz Radio 2nd px, see WRTH!
>73, Mauno

Well, maybe, but I think Kyrgyzian language sounds more like Turkish than
Farsi... And acc. to the WRTH the transmitters sign on at 0200 UTC...

BY THE WAY -
- does anybody know whether there is a page(s) on internet with samples of
languages???
They say there is everything to be found on internet, so why not this?
It would be nice to have a possibility of such download. Of course, almost
everybody can distinguish languages like Arabic, Farsi, Turkish, but with
similar countries like Kyrgyzstan it is not so easy.
Several years ago I was listening to Radio Liberty´s programs for these
behind-Caucasus laying countries of the former USSR, but almost all the
languages sounded to me Turkish like  :-)
But such a web page would be nice!  Does anybody know about it ?

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic