[HCDX]: Radio St. Helena strongest ever reception here in South Wales

[HCDX]: Radio St. Helena strongest ever reception here in South Wales

This years Radio St. Helena Broadcast was the strongest ever here in South
Wales.
If my neighbours TV wasn't on then I would have said that recption was
perfect.
A recording showing how clear it was is available on the ' Late News ' page
of my website at: http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk

73's
Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook
The most up-to-date Shortwave and Tropical Band Loggings are always on the
Online DX Logbook at:-  http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk