[HCDX]: Loggings of R St Helena

Hello.
    Radio Saint Helena was heard with an loud and clear and quite strong signal heren in Finnish Lapland, too. Actually it was the best audibility ever I can remember (since 1990).
    The question is why so many listeners have sent so detailed logs of programme to HCDX?. I think that these can be used in false reports if someone like to get a QSL without listening station at all?
    It can be also so that if anyone has heard RSH with very weak or disturbed signal it will cause some problems to sent any reports because he/she has seen logs in HCDX and can't find anything more from tape than tips on HXDX has shown.
    I think that listener could tell which kind of programme any of his/her logged station has sent even some identification stories without telling so detailed information  like this time (and many others before)!
    This is not against anyone or any logs. I only like that also this thing would be discussed here.

Alpo Heinonen
Rovaniemi Finland