From: Scicli on the Web <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 24, 1999 10:17 PM
Subject: R: [HCDX]: No Helena for me!

If somebody knows of an antena for a small balcony for my K-5000 let me know it.
Adios mis amigos! and thanks!

Hola, Luis,
with R-5000 and 30 meters random wire I've heard some beautifull thing, better than Saint Helena: peruans of only 0.25 kW, for ex., or Dominican Radio Villa and so on.
Try to put 30 meterwire better around the balcon or in your terrace. Try also a MLB between antenna and R5000.
Good luck.

Salvo Micciché
MondoRadio DX Club, Scicli (Sicily)