[HCDX]: R5000 and DX

> Hi Salvo
>
> I fully agree with your assertion concerning  the potentiality of the
Kenwood R-5000. On the other hand...Radio Villa can be heard every night
without almost any antenna at the moment...hi

> best 73
>
> Giovanni D'Amico

Hi Giovanni,
with Kenwood R5000 last year I've made many good dx also in medium waves
(Corporacion, WTOP, Ondas del Mar, Radio Metropolitana, Radio Nova, and
so...).
The antenna must be long almost 30 meters, it seems.
With magnetic balun (MLB) is better.
Then Luis could try also in Madrid with his 5000 and 30 meters...

Here in Italy Radio Villa isn't so constant, however.

Ciao,

Salvo Micciché
MondoRadio DX Club
http://www.scicli.com/radio