[HCDX]: Emisora Fuentes, Colombia

The following was sent to me by Ken MacHarg. Emisora
Fuentes on 920v is one of the better heard Colombian MW
stations here in North America. In fact, I just logged them
on Friday evening while at the MARE DXpedition in Brighton,
Michigan.

Don Moore   mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx

=====
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx