[HCDX]: Newfoundland DXpedition VIII

I've just posted the fifth and final part of the interim report of the
Newfoundland DXpedition, which ended on Sunday. This year's participants
logged highly interesting and rare mediumwave DX, including Falklands,
among many others.

A single HTML file of all five parts is available on my pages at:

 http://Home.InfoRamp.Net/~funk/newfviii.html

For individual DOC and PDF files, other information, interesting
Newfoundland links and past DXpedition reports, and parallel DX efforts
go to Mark Connelly's Newfoundland DXpedition Page at:

 http://members.xoom.com/MarkWA1ION/nfdxpage.htm

--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser