[HCDX]: Superphaser-1 documentation on the Web

[HCDX]: Superphaser-1 documentation on the Web

For those who've requested schematics of the Superphaser-1
antenna phasing unit, go to the following URL:
" http://www.qsl.net/wa1ion/sph1/sph1.htm ".  This
brings up a page with a link to a downloadable ZIP
file.  This file "superph1.zip" can then be uncompressed
to provide GIF diagrams of the Superphaser-1 circuitry.
Each drawing can be printed at the correct scaling to
fit a standard sheet of paper if a photo program such
as Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Photo Editor is used.

I'm not presently building any of this hardware for
sale.  I always encourage hams, SWL's, and other DXers
to build their own units.  Perhaps Kiwa or another
manufacturer will make a good phasing unit available
in the USA and Canada.  Europeans can buy products
from Wellbrook (UK).  Modifying an MFJ-1026 (as noted on
" http://www.nordicdx.com/antenna/special/mfj1026.html";)
is another option.

Any serious DXer, especially medium wave types, should
have antenna phasing capability.

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA, USA
e-mail: WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
homepage: http://members.aol.com/MarkWA1ION/weblink.htm