Re: [HCDX]: Laser Hot Hits

Bob,

I would say it's definitely Laser Hot Hits.  They're a 24 hour
operation now.  I hear them on a regular basis on 6219v, and use them
to gauge propagation toward Europe for other Europirates.  Stick with
them and one evening you should hear them with decent reception.
Reception will definitely improve in December and January.

You can check out their website at:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/7201/home.htm

73's

George