[HCDX]: VOG via VOA; 12095 FEBC

VOG relays sites via VOA: OK, thanks, Dan Ferguson for clearing
this up, but now it would be interesting to know the satellite
feed routing for 17705 and 17565, which gets the signal out of
Delano before Greenville, or is there some other reason for the
disparity, and if so what is it?

12095 unID: I too concluded it was FEBC, as I heard their IS the
next morning Nov 18 at 1201, and found their frequency schedule
listing this as Bocaue 280 degrees in various SEAs languages
including Khmer at 1200-1300; guess BBC does not object?

Glenn Hauser