[HCDX]: NEW MW AUSSIE

Hello
John Wright here.

Keith Ashton of 2AM fame etc.....
announces new station
2KZ 1611 opens on the 5th December, 1999 at St Marys in Sydneys west.
Reply postage necessary US 1  or 1IRC or Aussie mint stamps please.
With your reception reports we intend to make a little programme of them
all, So to get a QSL please include a song from Country and Western
music that you would like to hear played (not your mate down the street
thanks), and we will play it for. Will try to get a programme together
at a mutual time for all to hear. Reports to John Wright, Uint 4, 33
Kerrie Cresent, Peakhurst 2210, NSW, Australia.

now
1701  ah yes I might have known, owned by Sid. 400 watts from Chullora
in Sydneys mid west. no announcements just playing Country and Western.
Will advise on QSL route in due course.

Regards  Johno