[HCDX]: "Um informe inusitado da Radio Aparecida"

[HCDX]: "Um informe inusitado da Radio Aparecida"

> Ämne:
>          [HCDX]: [Fwd: Um informe inusitado da Rdio Aparecida]
>   Datum:
>          Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:00:54 -0600
>     Från:
>          "Elmer D. Escoto R." <eescoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  Svar till:
>          hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>      Till:
>          Hard-Core-DX <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Hello, everyone.
>
> This message speaks about a German DXer who called Radio Aparecida in the middle of > their transmissions, and spoke some Spanish...  they are trying to find out who that
> DXer is, to confirm with a QSL card.
>
> Please reply to me or to the original sender of this message.
>
> --
> Elmer David Escoto Romero
> P.O. Box 2001
> San Pedro Sula, HONDURAS
> Tel. (504) 554-1144, 554-1171, 554-1173
> FAX: (504) 554-1154
> mailto:eescoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Amigos: Já vi diversos informes de recepção recebidos pela R.Aparecida, feitos em diversos
> tipos de papel, em K7 e até em CD, mas vou relatar um que fiquei sabendo no último dia 13,
> quando fui gravar. No final do mês de outubro, um dexista  alemão, que arranhava o espanhol
> sintonizou a emissora. Segundo o técnico eram 0530 horas, horário de Brasília, quando o
> telefone tocou e o ouvinte se esforçando falar em Espanhol, disse que era dexista e que estava
> naquele momento sintonizando no interior da Alemanha a Rádio Aparecida e para comprovar,
> colocou o telefone no seu aparelho de rádio, confirmando on-line, que estava ouvindo a
> emissora naquele instante. Infelizmente não consegui saber qual o nome da cidade e nem o nome
> desse dexista e nem sei se lhe enviaram o QSL. Caso alguém veja essa informação em alguma
> revista ou boletim dexista me informe que lhe enviarei o QSL. São coisas que só o rádio é capaz.
>Cassiano Macedo Encontro DX

 <cassianomac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---------

If I may say so, I do not think R Aparecida, on any of their fqs,
would propagate into Europe during the month of October at 0530
"Brasilia
time" which would be equivalent to 0830 (?) UTC.

On the 60 metre band, and only in Dec and Jan, a few of the "Nordestino"
outlets propagate into Europe at this time of the day.

Brazilians situated further south are extremely difficult to hear in
Europe on any band if you try for them in the local European morning
hours.  On the other hand, they are easily heard at night.

Also, it is hard to believe that a German DXer would refer to his QTH
as "o interior da Alemanha" (inside Germany). This is, however, how
Brazilians tend to refer to certain outlying areas of their own
country.

Perhaps the phone call came from a German DXer travelling in Brazil,
from someone who failed to obtain a QSL for a p-mail report from his
home country.

/HK