Re: [HCDX]: Tonight's WMIB test now definite

Re: [HCDX]: Tonight's WMIB test now definite

>Engineer Phil Beckman confirmed just now that tonight's WMIB-1660 DX test is
>no longer tentative - it'll run for probably four hours, beginning at
>Midnight Eastern (0500 UTC).  There are no immediate plans for more tests.
>
>If tonight's test is similar to September's and October's, listen for some
>long-forgotten and no-longer-programmed 60's pop and r@b stuff.

Did this take a while to get through the HCDX moderation system?  Because I thought the test was Saturday night/Sunday morning, and in fact, I think I heard them, despite the presence of Radio Unica, Elizabeth, NJ, less than 40 miles away from me.  Does WMIB run in parallel with WODX on 1480?  Because I heard an ID for "1480 and 1660", but missed the call letters.

Ralph
--
Ralph Brandi  ralph@xxxxxxxxxx  webmaster@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs