Re: [HCDX]: Haagstad Radio

>Haagstad Radio, 1485 kHz, 24 hours a day.
>Transmitter Nautel, type MOSFET, max 1200 W.
>Antenna T-type, span 50 m, height 24 m, Co-ordinates: 52N05/04E25.
>
>Heard in: Finland, Sweden, Scotland, UK, Germany, Channel Islands .....

........ and in the Czech Republic too!
I can hear it here almost daily in the morning at around 0600...0700 UTC.
Typical indian songs cannot be overlooked among other signals on this
channel - but the station pops up often and then it is clear and above all
other stations.

Maybe somebody could explain (and maybe not only for me) why the Hindi
speakers of this station use Dutch for all numbers (figures). It is similar
to Hindi stations in the U.K. (they use English, of course...)

Thanks and good DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic