as well as one in Austin Texas. KDYL AM 1280 is probably the only one of
them
heard in Finland. You can contact the company at: 57 W. South Temple
#700, Salt
Lake City, Utah 84101.

In late 1997 Janet B. Johnson from the Simmons Radio Group verified my
reception
report of KDYL. My report was also featured on KDYL Radio and their
magazine.
The company is owned by Simmons Family Inc, and is somehow related to
(perhaps
owned by) the Church of Latter-Day Saints and is located right next to
their
worldwide center, the Temple Square in Salt Lake City. I received for
instance
the Book of Mormon from them...

73s
Mika Makelainen