Re: [HCDX]: URGENT - Lemmenjoki DXpedition on CNN

George Maroti wrote:

> Any chance that you could post a Real Video file on your website of
> either your video footage, or the completed CNN piece for those of us
> in North America?

Unlikely. I don't have the software nor the knowhow to do it - not for the
moment. Posting raw footage would not make much sense in my opinion (still
pictures are more informative and effective), but there would be another
problem with posting the story, the copyright issue, as I'm no longer the
owner of the rights.

There is a chance that the DXing story will be repeated on their weekend
show, in which case you would be able to see it also in the U.S. If not, and
you *really* want to see it, you can always purchase videos of CNN stories
either by calling 800-CNN-NEWS or through a secured online service at
http://www.fdch.com

73s
Mika Makelainen
Finland