Re: [HCDX]: G Hauser's Shortwave/DX Report 99-69

Re: [HCDX]: G Hauser's Shortwave/DX Report 99-69

> ** TURKS & CAICOS. Attention Arctic Radio Club: you stole an item
> from one of my previous DX Reports by deleting this source, without
> which it would never have reached hard-core-dx or any other DX
> bulletin. Any club or publication that violates the requirement at
> the head of every GH SW/DX report will be exposed in this way (Glenn
> Hauser, OK)

Good on you Glenn... hard to condone such action from a Club that doesn't
seem to exist except amongst it's members and a few philosophers...

Would you mind if I posted a copy of WOR to the local user-group as an
example of the sort of excellent material available on Hard-Core DX??? With
due credit of course...

73s Paul