Re: [HCDX]: DXing on CNN - Again! Also for USA!

From: Mika Makelainen <mika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good news for those of you who missed my report on Arctic DXing on CNN!
The story will be aired once more on "World Report" on Sunday, December
12th 1999, in most of the world, and early morning on Monday, December
13th, in the U.S. Here's the schedule:

0300-0400 Eastern Time (Monday!) on CNN domestic in the U.S.A.!

The Sunday show of the World Report is one hour in duration and contains
some of the best stories of the previous week. My piece on DXing will be
aired during the latter half hour of the show. Unlike the
Monday-to-Friday shows, this one is aired also in the U.S., so stay
tuned... again I hope that no "breaking news" will interrupt the show.

I think Mika may have missed another airing. I've usually seen it in the middle of Sunday afternoon here in the eastern US, and the program's page at <http://cnn.com/CNN/Programs/world.report/index.html> gives its schedule as Sunday 2 pm-3 pm ET (11 am-12 pm PT) [this is 1900-2000 GMT]. The CNN schedule page at <http://cnn.com/CNN/Programs/Schedules/cnnregular.html> shows it at both 2 pm Sunday and 3 am Monday morning.

So you may also want to check CNN on Sunday afternoon.

Ralph
--
Ralph Brandi   ralph@xxxxxxxxxx   http://www.brandi.org/

"Any revolution that goes on for too long is by definition a failure.
The idea is to become the establishment." - Linus Torvalds