Re: [HCDX]: Re: BBC on 6275

This is a transmitted mixing product from Sackville: BBC on 5965 and Japan on
6120, 155 kHz apart. Add 155 to 6120 and you get 6275. It goes off when 6120
goes off. 6195 is also BBC, via Antigua (and Singapore). Glenn Hauser

Sackville has been pretty bad lately as far as throwing off spurs is concerned. I've had spurs on 9655 (from 9640 and 9625) and 9730 (from 9755 and 9780), the latter of which covered up Sri Lanka about a week ago, something that made me very happy. :-P

After hearing the 9730 spur last week, Dan Ferguson sent e-mail to the RCI frequency management person, and the following night the spurs were gone, but apparently they're back again.
--
Ralph Brandi ralph@xxxxxxxxxx webmaster@xxxxxxxxx http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs