[HCDX]: I am planning to buy a new portable

[HCDX]: I am planning to buy a new portable

I am planning to buy a new portable and have noted very favorable
reviews on the new CC Radio and the GE Superradio III. Both being
relatively cheap with excellent sensitivity.

It does not appear that these have the LW band, though.

Any offers of any kind?

What kind of "Drake" or "Grundig" is the Satellit 800?

Does anyone have suggestions on which set to buy that can be carried on
travels?

Svenn Martinsen