[HCDX]: 7400 kc/s etc.....

John Wright here folks Sydney Australia.

Radio Marjya on 7400 kc/s I heard it on Wed at 1600 UTC yes it did have
the correct schedule, went back thru my tape and it was different in
that there were some words change around, and some were missing. Anyway
mystery solved as this broadcast from what you all told me, well now is
correct, thanks,
also
Does anyone have a address email or otherwise for Ethopian for
Democracy? the clandestine via juelich????
Again heard the Wenesday broadcast at 1630 UTC 11670. good level. but
sounded like the old bubble jamming underneath, sounded like..OK.
Global Sounds Kitchen via Merlin network
Heard on 15510 and 13640 at 1400 to 1430 fair levels got a website
address off them as www.globalsoundkitchen.com
which gives the old sked, and aemail address as
clairemarshall@xxxxxxxxxxx
no snail mail address as yet.
Also 1673 Radio Symban now off air here in Australia, still waiting for
the woman to contact me re getting QSLs for all your reception reports.
7295 RadioFreeEuropeand Radio Liberty. Heard at 2010 to 2015 with
announcement contiunous in English as "This is Radio Free Europe and
Radio Liberty Praha (Praha) is it?, then off, PBWBR suggests the English
site, but did any else here this. 22/1. Good level over Radio Malaysia.
Thanks Johno