[HCDX]: Re: Studio X

Hello Ruud and list,

Yesterday the 18th at 2315 UTC I was happy to receive radio signals from
Radio Studio X-Momigno-Italy 1584 Khz.
Now I like to QSL this station, has anyone of you out there received
a confirmation from them?

in July 1998 I received a direct QSL letter signed by Massimiliano Marchi. Their address is: Radio Studio X, via Mammianese 687, IT-51030 Momigno (PT), Italy. The e-mail address is: studio.x@xxxxxxxxxxxx
It was a tough one, anyway: I sent three mail reports and several e-mail follow-ups, but eventually I got my reply.
Otherwise you could cut the corners by writing your RR to Dario Monferini, via Davanzati 8, IT-20158 Milano, Italy. He's the well known Play DX editor and is acting as v/s for Studio X; you can be sure of your by-proxy verification.
Good luck!

73

Fabrizio