Re: [HCDX]: Station addresses needed

Thanks to Pentti Lintujarvi, Karl Leite and Rudolf Grimm for your contributions
regarding the address of Radio Sao Paulo. Rudolf phoned the station (muito
obrigado!), and here is the correct address he obtained in full for those who
need it:

Radio Sao Paulo
Alameda Ministro Rocha Azevedo 395
01410-000 Sao Paulo

Regarding the other address, that of R Liberty in Moscow, the one Nick
Pashkevich suggested  (Radio Svoboda, Staropimenovskiy per. 13, korp.1,
Moscow-103006, Russia) was exactly the same one I have already tried (the suite
number was mentioned). However, of course I can always send my report to their
HQ.

73
Mika Makelainen
http://www.makelainen.com/dx/dxpedit.htm