[HCDX]: News from DXCB(ex DXCP)

Dear friends,

DX Clube Paulista, a DX club founded on October 17, 1981, is glad to
inform an important decision taken by its coordinators:

>From February 1, 2000, DX Clube Paulista (DXCP) changes its name to DX
Clube do Brasil (DXCB).

There are various reasons for such decision, and some of them follow:

1. Despite the name "Paulista" (from the State of Sao Paulo), DXCP has
always been a national club, with members and editors from all over
Brazil.

2. After 18 years of non-stop activities, the club has got a monthly
publication, a Web site, effective support to radio programs and
meetings, and a high number of members making DXCP the most
representative club of DXers in our country.

3. The presence of a considerable number of members of the former DX
Clube do Brasil (who ceased activities in the 1970s), who helped to form
DXCP.

The club's profile will not be changed, but we will be able to increase
our presence by means of a wider strategy within the national and
international DX scenery.

We thank for all your support and look forward to a new time of progress
for DXCP and Brazilian DXing as a whole.

Best regards,
Samuel C.Martins Santos, Marcio R. F. Bertoldi and
Carlos Felipe da Silva. - DXCB Coordinators.

DX CLUBE DO BRASIL
Caixa Postal 592
13560-970 Sao Carlos SP
Brasil