[HCDX]: Offline note

Hello all,

I will be offline due to a vacation trip to Thailand from Feb 1 - 23, 2000.

Of course, a Sony ICF 2001 D and a little magnetic loop antenna will be in
the luggage... :-)

BTW: I managed to get my own pages completed just before the start, so info
on my publications and antennas will be available at www.radio-portal.org/wp

I received several mails asking me to send an email as soon as the pages
are available. As I lost a complete partition of my hard disk some weeks
ago, I lost most of these addresses.
I am sorry, but I hope most DXers are reading Hard Core DX!

73 to everybody,
Willi Passmann

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs