RE: [HCDX]: UNID 1540; Radio Prizren 1377 (attachment?)

RE: [HCDX]: UNID 1540; Radio Prizren 1377 (attachment?)

Hi Jorma,

> Please, don't send this kind of files to this list, I can't
> read them from
> my unix-mail.  I delete them.  This what I see:
>
> [Charset windows-1250 unsupported, skipping...]
> [Use 'v' to view or save this part.]

Yes, I agree with you. That's bloody default-setting of Bill's Outlook:
By default it is set to html-mail, not to text-only as it should be. I
find it a real nuisance too getting mails in this horrible style. Would
be nice, if Outlook-users would be so kind and change their settings.

Bye,
Martin