Re: [HCDX]: 1296 BOB

>As promised, here is the address:
>Bob Radio
>You can write in English. They have their test transmission only for three
>days (tomorrow will be the last day). But if they receive positive answers
>from all western Europe they'll probably continue. So let them know, how
>they're booming in at your QTH.

According to Peter Van Dam (head of BOB) the transmissions were purely
as a promotion stunt for the Flemish audience, and they are not seriously
considering renting this MW outlet for continuous broadcasts.
(Source: Radiovisie)

Personally I think there are better ways of promoting your station to a
local audience, rather than renting an internationally heard MW station.

73

Herman Boel
http://come.to/dxing

"The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. Reading, copying, disclosure  or use by anybody
else is not authorised. The contents do not represent the opinion of SGS Société
Générale de Surveillance Holding SA or any of its affiliates except to the
extent that it relates to their official business. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender
by return e.mail"

Visit our website: http://www.sgsgroup.com