[HCDX]: Good TA-MW condx - FEB 3/4

Hi,
good transatlantic MW conditions were surely observed by our friends in
western and northern Europe (and maybe in NA too) during the night of FEB
3/4.
I heard a lot of signals in the upper part of the MW band between tune in
0600 and 0640 Sunrise.
The strongest signals were WTOP 1500 and surprisingly also WHKT (tent) 1650
kHz.
Now I believe that Mathias Eisenkolb in Germany had a very good signal of
this station a week ago.

In the X-band I had signals on 1620 (carrier only), 1640 (carrier only),
1650, 1660 (2 stns), 1670, 1680 (2 stns), 1690, 1700 kHz.

K-index at 0600 UTC was 1.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic